- Sale items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Items must be returned brand new with tag intact in original packaging, unworn and unwashed. All included accessories must also be returned brand new. All goods will be inspected upon return. Items must be returned within a week of our acknowledgement of the return. Que Sera reserves all rights to turn down returns and exchanges that do not fulfill the terms.
- Exchange is available for the same design only, and does not apply to change of design. Exchange is allowed only once per order. Exchange will only be given for defective items sent out. Strictly no cash refund will be done. No refund will be given on shipping cost.
- Do email us a picture of the ‘defective’ item before proceeding to mail the item back to us. Goods returned to us without our consent will not be entertained
- The item remains your responsibility until it reaches our office. We recommend you return the item via registered mail. Please indicate your name and order number on the return mail to facilitate the adminstrative process. – Singapore customers will bear the cost of the return mail to us. Que Sera will absorb the normal shipping cost of the mail to you. International customers will bear the registered shipping costs both ways.
- Once we receive your return package, we will inspect and process the goods within 2 working days to ensure you receive your new item as soon as possible. To keep you informed, we will email you confirming the action.
Return of Defective Item
We take pride in the quality of our products. During packing, general checks are performed. However in the unlikely event that you’ve received an unsatisfactory product, we would offer you an one-for-one exchange, no questions asked. If the design is out of stock, a credit note will be given.
If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us with your order number, product name and brief description of defects, within 10 working days from the date of mailing.
- Returns are accepted strictly for defective items that are unworn and unwashed. Que Sera will not be responsible for damages caused by mishandling of garments during washing. Refer to our FAQs section on how best to preserve your clothings.
- Loose threads and removable stains will not be considered as defects.
- During the mass manufacturing process, there may be around 0.5” differences between the item’s actual size and our stated measurements. Such variances will not be considered as defects.
- Que Sera will bear the shipping cost of returns of defective item within Singapore. International customers will bear registered shipping costs both ways.